英语资讯
News

视频商务英语口语Unit19:交货谈判 Negotiating delivery[2]

Source: 恒星英语学习网    2007-06-11  我要投稿   论坛   Favorite  

点击此处下载视频

FAX REP: So that' s fine. 传真机代表:这样就没问题了。
You can sign the contract when we deliver the machine. 你们可以在我们送传真机时再签合同。
JENNY ROSS: How soon can we expect delivery? 詹妮.罗斯:要等多久能送到?
FAX REP: Well, would next Tuesday be convenient? 传真机代表:下周二方便吗?
JENNY ROSS: No, we really need it today. 詹妮.罗斯:不,我们今天就很需要。
FAX REP: I' m afraid that' s just not possible. 传真机代表:恐怕,这是不可能的。
JENNY ROSS: Well, what is the earliest you can deliver? 詹妮.罗斯:那么,你们最早什么时候可以送到?
FAX REP: We can' t do it before Friday afternoon. 传真机代表:我们在周五下午前不可能送到。
JENNY ROSS: Well, I' m afraid we really need the machine by tomorrow at the latest or I' m going to have to look elsewhere. 詹妮.罗斯:恐怕我们最迟明天就要,不行我去找别家了。

FAX REP: Okay, I' ll see what I can do. 传真机代表:好的,我会看看我能做些什么。
JENNY ROSS: I' m sorry but that just isn' t good enough.
詹妮.罗斯:对不起,不过这还不够。
I must have a guarantee of delivery by tomorrow. 我必须有明天交货的保证。
FAX REP: I' ll need to speak to my boss. 传真机代表:我要跟老板说。
Can I call you back in ten minutes? 我10分钟后再打回给你,好吗?
MS WONG: I' m sorry. 黄女士:对不起。
This is a very difficult situation. 这是个很难的形势。
I understand your problem, but you must see our position. 我能理解你们的问题,但你也要看到我们的处境。
We think this is a very exciting project, 我们认为折射个很令人激动的项目,
but because we cannot find a compromise I' m afraid we can go no further. 但因为我们不能找到这种的办法,恐怕无法再谈下去了。
CLIVE HARRIS: We cannot go higher than 14 for 30,000 units. 克莱夫.哈里斯:我们生产3万件的成本不能高于14。
That is our final offer. 这是我们最后的报价了。
MS WONG: But you must realise that at this price our margin is unacceptable. 黄女士:但你要认识到,我们的利润是无法接受的。
So, I think we have covered all the items on today' s agenda, 我想我们已经谈过了所有议程上的项目,
I am sorry that we have reached no solution on the final item which is the Mark 2 project. 很抱歉未能在最后 马克二世这个项目达成解决方案。
Could I suggest that we adjourn for today and meet tomorrow morning at ten o' clock?

我建议今天的会议延期,我们明天上午10点再开,好吗?
JENNY ROSS: Is Clive back yet? 詹妮.罗斯:克莱夫回来了吗?
GERALDINE: He phoned about twenty minutes ago--said he was on his way. 杰拉尔丁:他大约20分钟前打过电话--他说在路上了。
He didn' t sound very happy. 听起来,他不怎么高兴。
JENNY ROSS: Oh dear. 詹妮.罗斯:哦,天啊。
I wanted to ask him about taking a couple of days off. 我还想向他请几天假呢。
GERALDINE: I' d suggest that you wait. 杰拉尔丁:我建议你还是等等。
I don' t think that... 我认为,不该……
GERALDINE: Oh, Mr. Harris there' s a message from... 杰拉尔丁:哦,哈里斯先生有你的留言,来自……
CLIVE HARRIS: Geraldine, I' m in a meeting with Derek. 克莱夫.哈里斯:杰拉尔丁,我在和德里克开会。
Hold all my calls. 我不接任何电话。
JENNY ROSS: I see what you mean! 詹妮.罗斯:明白了!
GERALDINE: I' ve never seen Derek look so angry. 杰拉尔丁:我还没看过德里克这么生气过。
What' s going on? 发生了什么事?
JENNY ROSS: I don' t know. 詹妮.罗斯:不知道。
Have they had an argument? 他们争吵了吗?
KATE MCKENNA:Well! That was an interesting journey! 凯特.麦凯纳:好啊!!真是有趣啊!
Twenty minutes of total silence. 总共沉没了20分钟。
JENNY ROSS: What' s going on? 詹妮.罗斯:发生了什么事?
KATE MCKENNA: I think the word to describe the situation is"eadlock". 凯特.麦凯纳:我想现在的情况可以用“僵局”来形容。
CLIVE HARRIS: Derek, you are being unreasonable. 克莱夫.哈里斯:德里克,你是在无理取闹。
DEREK JONES: Me? Why won' t you move on fourteen? 德里克.琼斯:我?你为什么不提到14?
CLIVE HARRIS: Derek, we have been through this. 克莱夫.哈里斯:德里克,关于这一点我们已经谈过了。
We have agreed our negotiating position. 我们已经同意了谈判的立场。
DEREK JONES: I have never agreed to this position. 德里克.琼斯:我从未同意过这个立场。
We aren' t offering any flexibility. 我们不做任何调整。
They have to protect their margins. 他们一定要保护他们的利润。
CLIVE HARRIS: Then we can' t do the project. 克莱夫.哈里斯:那么我们就不能做我们的项目了。
DEREK JONES: That' s your decision, is it? 德里克.琼斯:这是你的决定,是吗?
CLIVE HARRIS: Derek, I have no choice. 克莱夫.哈里斯:德里克,我别物选择。
DEREK JONES: I'm sorry Clive. I can' t accept that. 德里克.琼斯:对不起,克莱夫。我不能接受。
CLIVE HARRIS: What are you saying? 克莱夫.哈里斯:你说什么?
DEREK JONES: I' m giving in my resignation. 德里克.琼斯:我要辞职。
CLIVE HARRIS: That' s ridiculous. 克莱夫.哈里斯:太荒谬了。
You' re tired. Sleep on it and we' ll talk in the morning. 你累了。先睡一觉,我们明早再谈。

 


将本页收藏到:
上一篇:视频商务英语口语Unit16:Complaining about products and services(2)
下一篇:视频商务英语口语Unit17:Comparing products and prices (2)
最新更新
论坛精彩内容
网站地图 - 学习交流 - 恒星英语论坛 - 关于我们 - 广告服务 - 帮助中心 - 联系我们
Copyright ©2006-2007 www.Hxen.com All Rights Reserved